Most of the names are LuaLearners names!
How to use:
1. Download and install the plugin
2. Find the game save file (It should be .rbxl or .rbxm) and open it up in a text editor
3. Right click and click select all, then press Ctrl+C
4. Open studio to a blank place, and create a new script
5. Paste the game save code in the script
6. Select the script and run the compressor
7. Copy (Ctrl+C) the code modified inside the script, it shouldn't have any tabs.
8. Select all of the old code in the text editor and paste in the new code, which was processed by the script.
Note: You will probably get lag spikes because it is making 6000 main calculations a second